- Validation of a non-invasive perfusion imaging method based on resting BOLD signal delay in acute stroke patients
- Assessment of BOLD delay for longitudinal monitoring of perfusion changes in acute stroke patients
- Assessment of the impact of head motion and retrospective motion correction strategies on BOLD delay perfusion imaging
- Clinical assessment of a non-EPI diffusion-weighted imaging approach in infratentorial ischemic stroke
- Development of non-invasive perfusion imaging using BOLD delay in animal models of acute stroke
- Assessment of tissue oxygenation using 19F-MRI in an animal model of vascular cognitive impairment
You can find more information about my research projects on Github.